The Owl Route is a luxurious glamping escape into the heart of the Karoo. It consists of a 3-day mountain bike experience limited to 70 riders. At The Owl Route riders will be treated to an all inclusive riding and culinary experience in the quaint village of Nieu Bethesda. The rolling mountains of the Sneeuberge will remain the backdrop of the 3-day experience. You will be lead back to the welcoming arms of Nieu Bethesda and its hand-built, fully functioning water furrows and historic sites.
*Due to the limited size of the event it will be possible to proceed during Covid. All safety protocols will be followed.
How are we keeping you safe?
- We are outdoors! We are in a very fortunate position to be in the outdoors and this allows us to incorporate social distancing.
- Screening on arrival: All participants will be screened at the venue entrance.
- Sanitising stations across the venue.
- Various seating options and chill zones. Social distancing friendly.
- Each team or couple will be provided with their own Glamping Tent.
9-11 APRIL | 3 DAY EXPERIENCE
RIDE GUIDE 2021
Please download the Ride Guide for everything you’ll need to know about your Owl Route Experience. You’ll find info related to routes, time schedules, venue maps and more.